Monday, October 15, 2007

Four Collapsing Folders

Current Song: "Let Down" -- Radiohead

I spent hours doing research, putting together a reference list, and writing a cohesive thesis statement, only to immediately become paralyzed with self-doubt. I think that the topic I have chosen for the research review I have to write (the intersection of welfare reform, chronic unemployment, and domestic violence) is not in keeping with the spirit of the class (Family Psychology). I emailed my professor to ask, but now I'm just sitting here biting my nails and waiting for her to tell me I have to do it all over.

In other words, fuck Family Psychology.

In other news, I dropped Human Anatomy because it was that or open my carotid vein and bleed out all over my bathtub. I don't remember if I've mentioned this before or not.

In other, other news, you are a constant disappointment to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home