Monday, October 08, 2007

Trying To Rid You From My Bones

Current Song: "Engine Driver" -- The Decemberists

I spent the whole weekend sleeping. As in, on Saturday I slept for 15 hours. Most of it on my living room couch. I was supposed to go out but I couldn't wake up enough. Unfortunately, this all resulted in very poor sleep last night, and a headache right now.

Charlie called me from the Army a couple days ago. He doesn't love it but he says he's alright. He's been gone for four months and I didn't have any news to tell him.

I've been living life as though I'm dreaming it lately.

1 Comments:

Blogger bipedalistest said...

I know you're an avid Arcade Fire fan, just making sure you got to view this 'interactive' music video: http://beonlineb.com/click_around.html

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home