Saturday, August 04, 2007

Why Do You Not Speak When I Hold Your Life In My Hands?

Current Song: "Trial Before Pilate" -- Jesus Christ Superstar

I went to Late Night Happy Hour at Solera with Susan and her friend Jackie tonight and I have to say, every second that you are not at Late Night Happy Hour, you are wasting your life. Sinfully delicious tapas for $2 - $5, and white sangria for $2, and you're going to tell me you don't want to go? Also, if you sit on the patio there are fantastic people-watching opportunities, especially given that The Saloon's patio is across the street. Plus it's not too noisy and the service is good.

I'm afraid that my patience has run out and I'm no longer willing to wait for you. You had plenty of opportunity to change things and you didn't, and I feel like maybe you never will. And I feel like maybe it's getting harder for me to care. I'm still nuts about you but it's getting easier to walk away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home