Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I'm Going Off The Rails On A Crazy Train

Current Song: "If That's What You're Into" -- Flight of the Conchords

That same day care that I was supposed to observe last week but that was canceled without notifying me was also canceled yesterday without notifying me. So that's twice I've had to show up to work early in the morning to try to make up some hours, still get cut off an hour early, then ride the bus system for an hour to get to the site only to find out that I didn't have to be there. It got rescheduled again to the first week of August but if I get there and it's a no-go, I'm quitting the position.

Robby and I had dinner at Shuang Cheng last night and, may I say, their chicken and eggplant in garlic sauce is pretty tasty.

I wish today was the 15th of August. I have too much time to kill and not enough to kill it with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home