Thursday, July 26, 2007

We Think The Same Things At The Same Time, We Just Can't Do Anything About It

Current Song: "And It Rained All Night" -- Thom Yorke

I fully intended to go to the DMV today to update my ID, but about halfway to the bus stop I realized that surrendering my real ID for a temporary paper one just before I have several flights to make just seems foolish. So I put it off yet again.

I had dinner with Kayla and the regulars at that new Vietnamese place just behind Stub & Herb's. The food was pretty delicious and reasonably priced, and the waiter was enjoyably enthusiastic. I don't know what the name of the place is, though, because the logo is designed in such a way as to be unreadable.

I could really use a big frozen margarita and some time off. The good news is both of these things are looming large in my future. Hello August and the shirking of responsibility!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home