Thursday, August 02, 2007

Mea Culpa

Current Song: "Court Of Miracles" -- Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame

Busy day wherein Susan and I walked all the way to ZLB Plasma Services to sell our blood plasma only to discover that they require a ridiculous amount of identification and we were unprepared, so we had to walk all the way back. Then I took a trip to the grocery store during which I got a very clear view of the downed bridge, which looks exactly like the world twisted apart. Part of University Avenue is closed due to disaster, which led directly to a crazy bus adventure that ended when I finally got home from the grocery store after 45 minutes. I could have walked home in about 20, but I was clinging to optimism.

I finally got my new DVD player and it has made a world of difference in my ability to enjoy musicals.

Suddenly I'm tired of writing. Suddenly I'm tired of most things: this apartment, my job, this state. You, us, our relationship, everything you say and do, everything I say and do in relation to you. You know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home