Thursday, July 26, 2007

Ambitious To The Point Of Being Bloodthirsty

Current Song: "My Moon My Man" -- Feist

I have the day off tomorrow and I'm already bored. I should go to the DMV and get my ID updated to reflect the fact that I haven't lived at the address on it in three years. Then again, maybe I won't get out of bed until I have to go to Kayla's farewell dinner before we lose her to the great frozen treeless prairie that is North Dakota.

I realized recently that I have been having the same relationship with different people for years and years, and it's never made me happy. I think if I move to the East Coast for grad school and nobody comes with me, I'm going to start smoking again. I've been thinking it over and I realized I'm not that invested in living long and dying pain-free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home