Saturday, July 21, 2007

That Would Be UnAmerican

Current Song: "Is It Moving Yet?" -- Dance Band

I spent my Friday night watching Food Network with Susan and scaring her with ghost stories. I think that most people think of spending their Friday nights at home with their roommates as being a mediocre way to spend their time, but then, most people haven't had the series of shitty roommates I have had. Moral of the story: I had a good time.

I have no plans this weekend and in part that is boring and frustrating, but in other parts it's a bit of relief. No plans this weekend includes no time spent at the internship I quit, no volunteering commitments that drag me through the bus system by the heels, no expensive shows for which I have nothing appropriate to wear. Nothing but a seemingly endless stretch of hours, each one with a different possibility. Of course, in all likelihood I'll spend the entire weekend locked in my apartment watching cartoons and overeating. But I guess those are possibilities in and of themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home