Sunday, April 08, 2007

Scar Tissue Was All We Had In Common

When I woke up this morning I realized I didn't have even one scrap of food, so I merrily set out to the Lund's on Central and University. Unfortunately, when I got there I discovered it was closed for Easter. That didn't solve my food problem, so I wandered around until I found a bus to downtown, and then I caught a bus from there to the Rainbow out on Snelling and University in Saint Paul. Turned out that was closed also, so I walked down to the Cub, but that was also closed. As were the Walmart and the Target. There is no place to buy groceries anywhere in the Twin Cities today. So thanks for that, Jesus. I finally gave up and went to the Village Wok, because you can always count on the Chinese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home