Friday, April 06, 2007

Damn You Ice Cream, Get In My Mouth

I ate too much at Al's Breakfast. On the other hand, I know very few people in the world and a lot of them were there, which was weird. Kristi from London, Ani and Jon the BOA from HRL, and Bridget from one of the group projects I just finished. And Kari from Hamline was supposed to be there but she didn't make it on time. The point is, it was weird that so many people I know from different situations were all in the same tiny place at the same time.

My contacts are dry and it makes it hard to see the screen.

I got out of work an hour and a half early today because my boss didn't care enough to stay past 2:30 so he told me I could leave any time I wanted. I was also nearly half an hour late because I had a number of things go wrong this morning. First I couldn't get my hair to do anything, then the underwire poked out of my bra and I had to sew it back in. Then I finally got myself put together and I tried to leave, and I stood at the elevator for a good five minutes before I realized it just wasn't coming. So I booked it down the 12 floors to the ground and I ran out of the building just in time to see my bus drive by. So I had to walk the 20 minutes to work. I wasn't so happy about that.

I'm sleepy. I have no plans for the rest of the night except watching the trash TV that I usually miss because I have places to drink. Like The Soup on E! (which used to be Talk Soup and used to be hosted by Hal Sparks who is just a precious little bundle of effervescence. The host now is smarmy but I'd probably still tap that. I'm not above smarmy.)

Just so we have this on record, if I ever enter a persistent vegetative state I want you to pull the plug. Do Not Resuscitate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home