Saturday, March 03, 2007

I Love The Term "Johnny-On-the-Spot"

I filed my taxes today and the money I'm getting back will be enough to pay off the bills I racked up when I didn't have health insurance. This is a good story.

The movie Frequency is probably one of the best movies that was ever really poorly marketed. When it came out a few years back, it looked like a heartwarmingly fluffy story about a man reconnecting with his dead father through the magic of a HAM radio. What it's actually about is serial killing and Dennis Quaid being a total fucking badass. You should probably give it a chance.

You can't conceive of how tired I am. I don't understand last night, because I did the tally this morning and I had two gin and tonics, five Jello shots and a beer and I was practically sober when I left. I think something was up with those Jello shots because I should have been flat to floor by that point. Chad walked me home and he was in the same boat, and we'd been taking those shots down like champs all night. So, I don't know. But I was up late and got up at 7 to get to my community obligations. I looked totally wrecked when I got up--bloodshot eyes and a thousand-yard stare and the best I could do was put on the clothes I was wearing last night. Then I tried to get on the bus and halfway down University I realized with horror that I was on the 6 and I meant to be on the 2. Then I fell into a snowbank in my scramble to get between the 6 and the 2 before I lost the plot. Great day, great day.

Back to watching cartoons and trying to get a handle on being awake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home