Thursday, March 01, 2007

And You're Mary Tyler Moore

If anyone has a copy of the song "We Used to Vacation" by Cold War Kids, I would really like it if you passed that on to me. I'm having firewall problems that I don't know how to fix, so actually I guess you could fix those and it would be tantamount to giving me the song. Point is, good song.

I just ate an enormous amount of pasta with asparagus, grape tomatoes, soy nuts, and feta with a olive oil-vinegar-lemon juice dressing. It was delicious, but I ate too much.

I wonder if my CD came yet? I should go downstairs and check the mail. I need to change out of this grubby shirt that I dropped oily asparagus on first, I guess.

In case you hadn't gotten the message, I didn't go to any of my classes today. Turns out here in Minneapolis we're pretty much having a blizzard. It's pretty neat, coming as I do from a snowless childhood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home