Saturday, March 03, 2007

I Just Wanted To Catch The Last Laugh Of The Show

Right now I'm listening to Cold War Kids' "We Used To Vacation," because somebody came through and sent it to me. I highly recommend it if you're into songs about alcoholism.

I was out until 2:30 AM and, let's look at the time here...yep, it's only 7:30. If you look closely, everything I do is a mistake. I was at Leslie's birthday party, which started at the Loring and then moved to Jello shots at Jayme's. It was extremely fun. I got to see Ashley for the first time in approximately a year, see Makenzi for the first time in this country, and meet a couple new people whose company was pretty enjoyable. Plus hang out with Chad, Charlie, Leslie, Dan and Jayme, which was my entire social life for so long and I've kind of missed it. Jayme and I were like "We have to make an effort to see each other more often" which we've been saying for nearly our entire friendship.

The takeaway point of this paragraph is that I don't feel good and it's very early. Also that I can't go back to sleep until after noon and I'm not good at napping. Tends to ruin my whole day.

If you've been reading this, and you haven't, you'll notice that it's been a while since I posted anything about getting hurt. I can't tell if I've been having a run of good luck or if I've just stopped noticing. Maybe I've replaced "I'm hurt" with "I'm sick." Gotta have a defining characteristic, you know.

The temptation to fall over and go back to sleep is almost overwhelming. I wish I didn't care enough to do the things I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home