Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Six-Fingered Man Did It

My class got aborted this afternoon due to inclement weather, but instead of using my time to write one of the papers I have due in a couple days, I sat around on the internet chasing down the mysteries of Nine Inch Nails' Year Zero viral marketing campaign (start at this one, there are a lot) and having chest pains that might be panic attacks or might be my body finally giving out under the combined weight of this cold and whatever else is killing me lately.

Gopher hockey lost to St. Cloud State and it was a sad day.

Rainn Wilson (Dwight from The Office for the less star-struck) and the Arcade Fire are on Saturday Night Live right now. Pretty much whenever one of them is offscreen the show nosedives. What happened to quality? Oh, wait, this is Saturday Night Live. Quality died of a drug overdose years ago.

I like it when people truly can't see that they've made a horrible miscalculation. For instance, proposing a three-way with a girl you used to know in a haphazard how-you-doing email to your long-term girlfriend. And then not understanding why said girlfriend is awkward and distant on the phone. People's problems are hilarious to me.

Reno 911: Miami was funnier than the reviews have made it out to be but not quite as funny as the show. If you plan on seeing it, stop watching the commercials right now or you won't be surprised enough.

I recently discovered that I can't keep Poison and Motley Crue straight in my mind at all.

I'm such a failure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home