Tuesday, February 27, 2007

In Heaven, Everything Is Fine

I can't get off of Modest Mouse and right now I'm listening to "Broke" on Building Nothing Out Of Something. There's no point in my life at which I can safely say I would not throw my hotel key at Isaac Brock.

I can't stop with the coughing and it's pretty tiresome. My lungs hurt on and off lately and it's starting to concern me. Of course, what doesn't concern me these days?

I left the house this morning and sang "Float On" at all the passersby on my way to class. Fuck people who don't appreciate a good mood. Fuck them right in the ear.

I may be a shade volatile lately.

I need Spring Break in a pretty bad way. Maybe I can hit reset and start trying on this semester. It wouldn't be the first time I blew off the entire first half of a semester and then scraped it together at the end. I should probably think about taking at least one of my textbooks out of the bookstore bag sometime soon.

I have to go waste my time on this Year Zero thing some more. Secretly I am a 14-year-old boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home