Sunday, February 25, 2007

Oscar Update: Leonardo DiCaprio Is In Love With Al Gore

God, when I look at the schedule I posted on Friday I feel like the world's biggest failure. I got Friday done and then I pretty much gave up on life. I didn't go to AA, I didn't do my parent-child observation, and I certainly didn't go grocery shopping. I have no idea what I'm going to do now, since I have papers to write on both AA and parent-child observations, and I have no food whatsoever.

On the plus side, I went to MAP's Oscar Night 2007 and it was probably the most fun thing ever. I got all dressed up in a dress I borrowed from Susan that made me look stunning, I wore fabulous costume jewelry and made myself up all ladylike, and I ended up flirting with a super-cute girl pretty much the whole time. Plus, all the free decadent food in the world. All in all, a great night.

I wish I'd gotten some sleep lately. I think I'm starting to lose my grip on this whole thing.

Final note:

On my way home from the Oscars, I was on a nearly empty bus and this drunk guy tried to leave through the back door and went ass over teakettle straight into a snowbank. Then, instead of getting up, he used his feet to push himself over the hump on his stomach, and then he chose to crawl/slide down the sidewalk on his face like a seal. Meanwhile, the bus driver is on the bus P.A. system narrating the whole thing, and we're laughing so hard we cried. Me and the bus driver, I mean. It was almost the highlight of everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home