Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Cheaper By the Goddamned Dozen

I'm listening to At the Drive-In and I'm not seeing what the big deal is. Also, I have a headache, but I'm pretty sure it's not cause and effect.

Midterm tonight in Intro to Child Maltreatment went poorly. Poorly. And it was open-book, open-note, and you could collaborate with others. I chose to collaborate with people who didn't know the answers, apparently. At least it's only 15% of my grade.

I got that paper back that I was supposed to write about an AA meeting that I was supposed to have gone to, but instead I stayed at home and filled the paper with half-truths and knowledge I cobbled together from memory and mass media, and the saddest part is that I got an A. Plus. Sorry.

I've fallen off the health food wagon and right into the back of the waiting junk food truck, net result = I Don't Feel Good. There's a scene in the movie Parenthood where Steve Martin asks his young daughter, who has eaten too many hot dogs, if she feels like she wants to throw up, and she answers "Okay" and then vomits all over him. This is not really related but it makes me laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home