Friday, February 23, 2007

I Had To Drop Squash And I'm Depressed

I'm making mistakes. More than you know.

Against all my better impulses I think I'm going to the Dance Band show tomorrow night at the Cabooze. You should come out and support a goddamn good band.

We won at hockey again, but they're gonna trade Backstrom away this week and he's my special boy. Well, I have a lot of special boys on the Wild. I should get tickets to an actual game but I'm spending all my money on things like Bonnaroo. See the introduction to this entry.

I think I gave up this semester when I got sick originally. I clearly need to go back to the doctor but the thought of that is stressful so I've been pretending I'm alright. I got a $451 bill from Fairview today and basically I'm all kinds of screwed.

I've eaten too much pizza and it's not healthy.

I can't tell if this is going to fall on my side of the net or not. I'm holding steady.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home