Friday, December 08, 2006

Well, It Is What It Is

I have UB40's "Red Red Wine" stuck in my head and I'm going to put a bullet through my ear to remedy that.

Yesterday was my last day of work. I did nothing. To commemorate this occasion, Tory and I drank a lot of wine with Marie, and then went upstairs to celebrate Big Anthony's graduation. Which involved a lot more drinking, a spirited game of Sardines, and then a game of Capture the Flag which involved Freeze Tag rules, water pistols, and growing hostility. It was pretty exhausting.

I slept until 1 PM today. I'm going to be pretty much raped by Father Time when I have to get back on Central Standard Time.

For lunch I had a Sainsbury's brand stuffed crust pizza with double pepperoni. It tasted good but it made me feel gross. And tonight I have to drink again because the Texas kids are leaving. My liver thanks them.

Jesus in heaven, please come down and write this paper for me so I can go back to bed. Also, please bring back the ring I lost during a recon mission in Capture the Flag.* I liked that ring.


*Originally I typed Capture the Flab.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home