Sunday, December 10, 2006

I Can't Stop This Feeling Deep Inside Of Me (Feels Like Failure)

On the agenda, in no particular order:

*Complete the last MAXSA assignment, which will likely be two pages of the words "This is such complete bullshit." Ending with "Screw Flanders." When all else fails, make a Simpsons reference that everyone can enjoy.

*Read The House of Barnarda Alba by Federico Garcia Lorca.

*Read Dancing at Lughnasa by Brian Friel.

*Read the SparkNotes for Uncle Vanya by some Russian whose name I can't remember. In case you were keeping track, this is in fact half a semester's worth of reading.

*Write the introduction, conclusion, and supplementary bits of my PELA paper, which is already 17 pages long and will only get longer and longer. I anticipate the introduction to be no less than four pages. I am long-winded. (Cf: everything you've ever known about me.)

Due date for all of this: Monday, December 11. Also known as "tomorrow."

I am an academic superstar.

*****

Reason #646 Why You've Always Hated Me:

I finished everything but Uncle Vanya. Which doesn't have to be done until Tuesday. Sure, my PELA conclusion is a little weak, but you know what? It's done. So, procrastinators everywhere, let's band together to shun the nonbelievers and proclaim "By God I can do a semester's worth of work in one weekend!" [cue KC and the Sunshine Band]

1 Comments:

Blogger marie said...

now that you're siting two feet away from me, i have come up with a fantastic idea that we should have utilized in september: since we have two different TA's, we should have done every other assignment and shared the info with each other.

damnit. tomorrow i'm going to die.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home