Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Whenever I Get Free Time I Apply For Jobs Online

I pretty much have parties for the next two days. Tonight is my office Christmas party, followed by another office Christmas party (this one at a posh Thai restaurant--I wish I hadn't eaten so much rice at lunch.) Then tomorrow night I'm going to Makenzi's for a Champagne Christmas celebration, and then the CAPA goodbye party at a trendy bar on Ken High Street. To celebrate, I bought a new scarf that has sparkly silver threads in it and hangs down to my knees. It cost me 2 pounds because Primark is ludicrously cheap. I also bought footless tights, this season's must-have apparently, that only cost 1 pound.

This whole thing is drawing to a close, you know.

I'm missing Mass at Westminster Abbey with Kassie and Courtney to go to my parties tonight and I'm sad. Well, not that sad.

I wanted to get all tarted up Christmas style tonight but I gave up and put on the same clothes I'm always wearing. Plus make-up and hair styling seemed really tiring so I didn't bother. So I'm not exactly the belle of the ball, but I have this scarf, and there will be free booze.

It's a nice feeling being done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home