Thursday, February 05, 2009

I Think About You

Current Song: "A Stone" -- Okkervil River

I had to cut the dose on my Haldol because that is what's making me gain all the weight. Now I'm barely hungry, which is unfortunate as eating is a good way to kill some time when you're waiting for bedtime to roll around again.

I'm supposed to be contacting my financial worker and my grantwriting boss and neither of those things are getting done. The rent is paid (at a high price, but paid) for this month and that's such a load off that it's difficult to keep motivating myself to find longer-term solutions.

I really need Hannah to come over and clean. I've beaten some of it back but the dishes thing is way outside my territory. Also I need to do laundry as I've had to stop wearing underwear. But I can't do laundry without quarters, of which I have none.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home