Monday, February 02, 2009

There's A Great Black Wave In The Middle Of The Sea

Current Song: "Wash The Day" -- TV On The Radio

Far be it from me to say even one nice thing about my hometown, but at least we had a community college that offered a metal-sculpting class. Is it so fucking hard to get someone to teach me how to weld without enrolling in a four-year program? I just want to sculpt, assholes!

I only watched the Superbowl through the halftime show, and then I wandered off. Which is too bad because apparently it got exciting after that. Whatever, dude.

I have an appointment with my shrink tomorrow and that means I have to both shower and leave the house. And find clean clothes to wear. None of this sounds exciting. Dennis is giving me a ride but still, seems like an ordeal.

That reminds me, I'm going to send you a PM with some things to mull over right now, while I'm thinking about it. This is why I want to move my blog to a new place where people I know don't read it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jena said...

fine, i'll stop reading

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home