Thursday, February 05, 2009

WHENEVER I GO OUT THE PEOPLE ALWAYS SHOUT

Current Song: JOHN JACOB JINGLEHEIMER SCHMIDT THAT'S MY NAME TOO...

I removed a hair clog the size of a human head from our bathtub drain today. Then I gave the tub and my hands a good scouring. It's never enough.

I sort of didn't get out of bed until 3:30 today. I didn't wake up until 2:00 by accident and then I just wasn't feeling today. It was only after I got up that I realized that every dish in the house was dirty and I ordered a pizza so I didn't have to wash anything.

Also I took out the garbage which was a big deal.

There are triangle-faced kisses everywhere.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you ever order pizza from Domino's?? I just discovered they provide an animated PIZZA TRACKER after you place your order. It's really cool. It says things like "Michelle has just placed your pizza in the oven! Kevin boxed your pizza at 8:20 pm! Ramon has left the store with your pizza at 8:23 pm!"
It makes me feel strangely social and alive :-) And it makes their pizza almost good. -jason

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home