Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Face It, You're Pregnant.

Current Song: "The Gold Finch And The Red Oak" -- Ted Leo and the Pharmacists

Instead of going to the emergency room, I fell asleep in front of the TV all day. Because after eight months of going without, I finally have a working television. (My mom bought me an antenna.) It was great but I just woke up and my throat hurts again/still.

The swelling in my throat might be what eventually kills me. That being said, I've made a preliminary determination that I do not have tuberculosis, based on the flatness of the PPD spot on my arm. So that's nice, I guess, but I guess that means we get back on the wheel again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jena said...

take it back! #4 will be living with aunt keli....
glad you don't have a tb bump, but i wish they'd figure out what you DO have.

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home