Saturday, December 20, 2008

We Together Make A Limb

Current Song: "Tranquilize" -- The Killers

My chocolate-scented glitter nail polish is so old that it no longer smells like chocolate. How do I still have this? It's gotta be at least seven years old by now, and I'm thinking that's low-balling it pretty hard. In any case, it still glitters and that's all I care about.

I've been down and out for a while (I know, surprise) and it totally destroyed any interest I may have had in dating. Now that I'm feeling a little bit better, all of a sudden I'm rabidly attracted to people again. This is not good news for my cute friends (all of them, seriously), as I'm embarrassingly forward and my targeting pool is limited. So, sorry everybody, if I'm hitting on you lately (...and I am. Whoops.) One day I'll snap out of my shit long enough to go hunting on other plains. Until then, you should probably be sleeping with me. For my health. You want me to be healthy, don't you?

I should be in bed. Tomorrow is Leslie/Nikki/Heather's Christmas party, at which I will attempt to remain sober. Sobriety sucks and is far harder than I want it to be, so I don't have a lot of faith in this, but whatever, we're going for it. Let's avoid involuntary rehab, shall we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home