Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I Need A Neck Transplant

Current Song: "Your Sickness" -- Pinback

It really annoys me how credit card companies send out notices that say "we care about your security!" and then they advertise that they offer 0% liability on any purchases made by a card/identity thief. That's the law, assholes. You're not offering something you are legally restricted to. PS I hate you.

I also hate how every time, EVERY TIME, regardless of what the situation is, if I mention to my mother that I have money problems her immediate response is "I can't help you, I don't have any money either." I'M NOT ASKING FOR MONEY, I'M JUST TELLING YOU WHAT'S GOING ON. Jesus. She also likes to mix that in with messages about how I can always come to her for help. Those of you old enough to remember the Whole Thing after I had surgery and almost died of dehydration because I was so out of it and...well, if you remember, then you see why my mother is not the most reliable person in the world. I just wish she could tell the difference between a question (Hey, can I have some money?) and a statement (I have to pay rent soon.) Do YOU see the difference? Is it just me?

I spent most of the last two days playing Wii Sports and Rock Band guitar and now my neck has seized up on me in the most painful way possible. Plus stuff keeps happening just out of my sight-line so I jerk my head to look at it and then I cry for a while.

I absolutely have to go to the Target pharmacy tomorrow because I'm starting a new drug and when I tried to fill it today (my case manager drove me there but I dismissed him before it turned into a damn fiasco) I waited around for half an hour and then they told me that they had to order it from somewhere else and I'd have to come back tomorrow. The point of being driven to the pharmacy was to prevent situations like this, where I'm at a high risk of just not going. Fucking stupid ass bastards. Then as soon as I walked out of the store the bus went by, so I had to walk six blocks home in -17 weather. Today was for shit.

It's 4:10 in the morning. Allegedly the new drug will cut some of my mile-high anxiety and help me sleep, which I'm begging for at the point, because even with sleeping pills it's practically light out before I lose consciousness. I'm not one to call things gay, but...gay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home