Friday, December 19, 2008

How'd It Get Burned?

Current Song: "The Opposite Of Hallelujah" -- Jens Lenkman

Several of my toes are swollen and painful, which makes it difficult to walk. The worst part is that I don't know what happened to them. I noticed it a couple weeks ago with one or two, and now it's nearly all of them. I've decided to add this to the rest of the evidence that I have a sleepwalking problem (not insignificant among that evidence is the fact that about two days ago I had a "dream" that I was standing in my shower, fully dressed, in the dark, and then the next thing I remember was that I woke up in bed. I haven't fully discounted the fact that I may actually have woken up in a fog while I was standing in the shower. At least the water wasn't on.)

I finally got that prescription from Target, thank God. My doctor called this morning to see if it was working out and I had to tell her I didn't have it yet. Luckily she is the most understanding person in the world.

I hung out at Jayme's tonight but we both called it quits when Chad accidentally overflowed their toilet. It was incredibly hilarious but it kind of killed the Christmas-movie-watching spirit. And I was so excited for "Jingle All The Way."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home