Sunday, November 02, 2008

BWONNNNNNNNNNNGGGG

Current Song: "Jailhouse Rock" -- The Jim Yoshii Pile-Up

This is a heartbreaking song about childhood sexual abuse, not so much an Elvis cover.

This has been such a horrible shit weekend and I miss my little baby kitty.

I'm supposed to be working on CDC stuff but mostly I've been lying down or eating. Or both. Or making unbelievably disgusting off-color jokes and coming up with disturbing euphemisms for sex, because I cope with things by making other people laugh. In this case, Meredith. (Favorite euphemism: "letting the redskins invade your fertile river valley.")

Meredith brought me an absolutely stunning REAL cameo from Bisbee, AZ. It's maybe the nicest piece of jewelry I have. Certainly the nicest in my cameo sub-collection.

Guys, I think I might be depressed. Probably having to stop taking my anti-depressants because they are unaffordable is factoring into that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jena said...

i hope you can get back on them soon! jake just started taking prozac and he's a totally different (and better) person now. like my boyfriend jake from 8 years ago, lol. anyway, i hope things get better for you soon. can't wait to see you for christmas!

12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss miss miss you! this weekend blew. maybe next time i come back to minneapolis, things won't blow so hard. we'll be going to Calexico, so it can't be all that bad.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home