Thursday, July 10, 2008

When Jesus Washed All My Sins Away

Current Song: "Oh Happy Day" -- Sister Act 2: Back In The Habit Soundtrack

Wow, this has been a bad morning. My spine was killing me so I couldn't sleep past 4 AM. Plus the cats wouldn't stop yelling at each other. Then I was brushing my teeth and I randomly threw up a bunch of times (must have been the 12 tacos I ate for dinner. I had a brief lapse in judgment on the taco front.) That clogged the sink. Then I came out in the living room and saw that one of the cats had thrown up. Then I realized the litter box needs to be emptied. Then I lost one of my flip-flips to the mess that is my room. My spine is still killing me, and I have to go all the way out to Hopkins to counsel some clients today.

On the menu for today: Prozac, Wellbutrin, Ativan, muscle relaxants, Tylenol, Pepcid AC, and allergy medicine. We'll see, partners. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home