Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Where Is The Laughter?

Current Song: "Broadway (So Many People)" -- Low

Everyone near the Capitol today was a freak. I saw some baby-mama-drama and a guy who was bartering sips of his brown-bag liquor for cigarettes. Also, I was surreptitiously staring at this real skinny girl that was standing across the street from my bus stop. She was wearing a skin-tight bright pink spandex tube-top dress and big pink hoop earrings, and I was trying to decide if she was a hooker or just had really bad taste. Then she got on the bus and ended up sitting next to me and that's when I realized she was a man. On closer inspection, it was all fake eyelashes, a wig, and butt padding. Go team America.

Also, I tried online chatting with the cute but hopelessly square boy I have a minor crush on at work, but it didn't really go anywhere. I keep hoping he has a secret desire for a bad girl to turn his life upside down. This seems less and less likely as time goes on.

I have to go counsel people in Hopkins tomorrow and I'd rather not. Sometimes the performance anxiety of my job just gets to me. Thank God for Ativan.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ha (ha)

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home