Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I Said "Can I Use That In A Song?"

Current Song: "The Taming Of The Hands That Came Back To Life" -- Sunset Rubdown

Apparently, left a couple extra bucks, some spare time, and an internet connection, I will join the young professional's group (Tempo) with the MN Opera and get subscription tickets to all 5 shows for the upcoming season -- including Faust and the Barber of Seville, both of which I'm totally excited for. Also I apparently get invited to Opera parties and nights out and whatnot. Plus I have seriously kick-ass seats for every show. Plus it was affordable ($120 for tickets to every show, $40 for the membership -- regular tickets to shows at the same seating level are $75.00 each). Remember how I always secretly wanted to be Frasier Crane? Well, this is the kind of shit I lust after.

Also, I'm hoping to meet people that are into that kind of thing. I don't have any opera friends now.

Anyway, I should be counseling people about their finances, not shopping for bargain opera tickets.

"I am good where I am, I am good where I am
But my God where I am, oh my God where I am."

Spencer Krug still speaks to me, even though he (and you) would rather never see me again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home