Monday, July 07, 2008

With A Heart Of Gold

Current Song: "Counting Down The Hours" -- Ted Leo & The Pharmacists

Well, I did manage to get up and get dressed today, which is a good start. My head aches annoyingly and there's the whole throat/chest thing, but it's a sit-down job so maybe I'll be okay? If not at least I'm teamed with a supervisor all day so she can tell me to go home.

I'm mixing Wellbutrin (an upper) and Ativan (a downer) today in an attempt to get a combination that allows me to call clients and counsel them without crying or freezing in fear with my hand hovering above the phone. In addition to the desperate ohGodpleaseletmelaydown feeling I'll be entertaining all day. It's 7:15 AM and this is already going so well.

I should drag myself to the bagel place on West 7th to buy bagels for lunch. It'll be a nice break from having to walk all the way to the hospital for salad. That doesn't make a lot of sense to anyone but me, I think.

Somebody do today for me, please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home