Wednesday, April 23, 2008

For A Couple Of Hours

Current Song: "Yankee Bayonet (I Will Be Home Then)" -- The Decemberists

That guy (you know, that guy who was the sole witness to me hitting bottom) won't stop calling me and it's causing me a lot of stress. I called T-Mobile to see if I could get his number blocked (I called at 1:00 in the morning and the girl who answered was SUPER NICE and told me a hilarious story about how she filed harassment charges against her ex-boyfriend because "i said no means no and he didn't understand that") but they said all I can do is change my phone number. I haven't accepted a single one of his phone calls, even when he calls from other phones, so I would think he'll likely give up soon. Hopefully.

I'm really, really crabby today and I think it's hormonally related and not so much anything that's specifically going on right now. I woke up in a bad mood and then I had to haul ass through getting showered and ready because of a shared bathroom situation and then all day I just thought about throwing a temper tantrum. I'm edgy, is what I'm saying.

Also, the Peace Corps won't accept applicants that have been on antidepressants any time in the last two years, which is the ultimate reason why I'm not going. Sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home