Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Should I Call You Or Nudge You?

Current Song: "Blue Light" -- Bloc Party

Well, the good news is that unless I massively failed my final this morning (and I don't think I did), then I for sure passed my Family Policy class. Which is great news because that was the one that would be a real issue in trying to make it up. I still have no idea how I'm doing in Family Resource Management and I won't know until my grade posts. It depends on how much of our grade was attendance-based, I guess. Ah, well.

I'm graduating tonight, in name at least, and that's kind of crazy to think about.

I like that there's a lot of positive changes in my life right now but the feeling of free-swinging instability is really putting me on edge. I'll be better off with furniture, I'm sure of it.

I have to entertain my family for the day and I'm not totally sure how to accomplish that. Mall of America here we come, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home