Sunday, April 06, 2008

Once I Wrote To Go-Gurt And Complained That Their Commercials Discounted The Importance Of Arts Education (Seriously)

Current Song: "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" -- Wham!

Who was I just discussing Wham! with?

I wish the coughing would stop, I'm so tired of it. Everything on the E! Entertainment Channel is awful right now. My nose is runny for no apparent reason. I have DVDs to watch and I just can't make it happen. You should cheer up before I stop caring. I can't stop bitching about how hot it is in here. I wish I was a bicycle kid. I wish I lived in a destination apartment. I hate people who remind me of you even when I've never met them. I keep forgetting that I've taken a shower. I want to leave all my laundry behind when I move. I just want to start my moving life now and leave my waiting life behind. I hope big things happen this week. I hate Sundays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home