Sunday, April 06, 2008

It's Just Common Sense

Current Song: "Lethal Enforcer" -- We Are Scientists

This album is more pop-heavy than the last one, but still, every time I hear We Are Scientists I think "Hey, this kind of rocks." And I'm always right.

Last night the answer to a lot of my problems dropped rather abruptly into my lap at 1 AM. Being the naturally distrusting person that I am, I am not totally banking on this, but if it all works out, my favorite person I ever lived with and I will be roommating it up in some cute place in some trendy neighborhood in Minneapolis come June. If this works out, it's the best thing that's happened to me in a while. This is the roommate that all other roommates have compared to and failed. And then I don't have to live alone and be depressed. Which might be awesome.

Big hockey game on today - strategically I think we're planning to lose. Not throw the game, just play the scrubs. We're trying to avoid a much worse opponent later on in the playoffs. You don't care, but for me, HOCKEY.

Goddamn, We Are Scientists kind of rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home