Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I'm A Well-Wisher, In That I Don't Wish You Any Specific Harm

Current Song: "Westfall" -- Okkervil River

I can't get out of presenting that paper and I've got the terror. I've got the terror hard. I'm still sick so I'm hoping I have a lung collapse or something before Saturday.

I'm going to cough all over bar trivia tonight. I hope it's fun enough to distract me from all the things on my plate.

My headache finally went away but my throat still hurts and the coughing, the endless coughing. I have to go to class tomorrow to take a test and that's not going to go well since I pretty much haven't gotten to class since the last test. And I spazzed out on the whole last-test thing because I was supposed to email my professor to find out how I did, and then I kinda forgot, and then it was far too embarrassingly late. So I actually have no gauge at all on how that class is going.

Susan's door is closed but her window is open and it constantly sounds like someone is either coming or going and I think it'll be the thing that finally breaks me.

Somebody give me a job, so I can get an apartment, so I can get on with my life.

*Special Note: this is post #500. Neat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home