Thursday, April 03, 2008

Girls Gone Wild Is Repetitive

Current Song: "Girl In Port" -- Okkervil River

I coughed so hard this morning I almost threw up. I didn't realize how horribly loud that incident was until Rodrigo brought it up. How embarrassing.

My throat feels like it is filled with broken glass and every time I cough it all shifts around. This is just about as painful as it sounds.

My voice is shot right through and I'm still on the schedule for that presentation. In sum, I'm in Hell.

Also, the new episode of South Park comes down hard against the WGA strike and basically calls all the strikers idiots who had too much pride to back down. I usually don't mind when South Park slides their Libertarian views into the show, but this episode is not even funny. It just reads as really bitter. Although at some point Tay Zonday gets killed and that's a little bit funny.

I've got a lot of balls in the air right now and all, ALL I want to do is fall asleep until Monday. I can't do this anymore, it's too much. If you heard me try to talk, you'd agree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home