Friday, April 04, 2008

You, Lieutenant Weinberg?

Current Song: I can't identify it, it's just a series of chords.

I have full-blown laryngitis, at the least. I was weird, I sneezed and instead of the whole "Achoo" I just got like white noise. The whole process is fascinating, I kind of want to see how far it's going to go. I woke up sick on Tuesday and I've been going steadily downhill.

I have a fever and I'm restless and I'm lonely and I can't talk to anyone because, as I may have mentioned, I can't talk at all.

And nobody will come over here to help me, even people that really ought to, and that makes it hard to keep being me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laryngitis is fascinating! I get really excited when I start losing my voice. I've had laryngitis several times and I enjoy trying to talk with it. I talk until I can't speak above a whisper. Then I rest and recover my voice. I hope you enjoyed having your laryngitis as much as I enjoy having laryngitis.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home