Sunday, April 20, 2008

I Am The Heart That You Call Home

Current Song: "Engine Driver" -- The Decemberists

I'm hot and I'm not happy and everyone needs to step up and stop being selfish for like 1 minute. Dear everyone I know: get over yourselves. Except Leslie, she has a good reason. And the 3 of you that acknowledged this whole thing. Three. Out of nine. Good job, friends.

Also, I hate Assy McGee. And I've been sleeping all day so now I'm just cranky and awake.

Also, I lifted my Pizza Hut boycott to try their new pasta. It's not bad, but maybe not enough for me to forgive them.

Jesus, why is it so hot in here? I made sure the heat was off. I guess it's probably safe to open the window, the random rap concert that was being held out there is probably over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home