Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It Seems So Unnatural

Current Song: "Oxford Comma" -- Vampire Weekend

Boy, this song really sticks with you.

I said I had homework to get out of going to a party I didn't really want to go to. I do have homework, but I'm not going to do it tonight. I talked to my mom earlier today and explained to her that I'm not putting much effort into college anymore, and she enthusiastically said she would be doing the same thing and all I need to do is pass. I haven't taken a poll or anything, but I'm pretty sure everyone I know is keeping half an eye on me to make sure I don't slip under and drown. After last semester, that's pretty reassuring. I love having permission to coast.

I'm not hungry so this day will probably end with me having eaten a burrito from Burrito Loco, and that's it. Oh, also some Little Debbie knockoff HoHos. I don't really even like Burrito Loco burritos, but it's two steps out my front door and I needed hot food but lacked the energy to cook.

I had horrible, horrible insomnia last night. I don't know how to combat that if these sleeping pills stop working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home