Monday, February 25, 2008

I Stand Corrected

Current Song: "Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa" -- Vampire Weekend

I now have two tickets to this show, but I'm not sure who to invite.

I have a headache again, or still, or something. This one is probably equal parts stress and walking around in the cold wind without a hat, which froze out my inner ear canal in my right ear, which is quite painful as it thaws.

All I want to do is lie down and watch cartoons, but my frigging DVD player is busted, and there's no comfortable way to lie down and watch movies on my computer. And hell if I'm taking any of my stuff out to the living room, God knows what would happen to it.

It's another one of those days where I can't get enough water.

I've been having too many things happen lately and I can no longer tell how I feel about anything. Or, more specifically, anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home