Monday, February 25, 2008

I'll Do What I Can

Current Song: "Wall Of Sound" -- Armin Van Buuren

I have loved you and supported everything you've done, every day, for nearly three years. And you just walked. You walked on me and you never said why, and it's been killing me for months. You know I started smoking again because of you? You know I started taking antidepressants again because of you? You know I can't sleep anymore because of you? Do you have any idea how much time in my day is spent worrying about you, wondering where you are and why I don't get to know anymore? I finally call you on it and all you can give is that you'll do what you can? I've shed so many tears over you, my heart is broken every day by you, every day. I have never been so honest with anyone in my life and all it got me was a breakdown.

I don't understand, I don't see how you can't see what you've done. I can't stop crying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home