Thursday, February 21, 2008

With Helicopters Overhead

Current Song: "Jailhouse Rock" -- The Jim Yoshii Pile-Up

I slept through my first class this morning, got up to go hand in a paper in the second class, and was told when I got there that the instructor decided to make the papers due on Thursday. Then I went to the grocery store but nothing sounded good so I bought a bunch of snacks and came home. I've been really depressed since last night. I sincerely hope that clears up soon, I'm about to hit the ceiling on this Prozac.

I passed out while watching Spongebob Squarepants with Susan, just after I ate lunch/dinner (I'm pretty much only eating one meal these days.) I woke up about three hours later, the TV was off, Susan was gone, and my glasses were smeared from sleeping with them on. I've had pretty bad heartburn since then. This is crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home