Sunday, February 24, 2008

Do You Want To Come Over And Kill Some Time?

Current Song: "This Modern Love" -- Bloc Party

I am so in love with this song.

We might be at the beginning of a bad, stupid, melodramatic fight over the Oscars. The Oscars. How childish is that? Sometimes I want to shake some sense into everyone I know. I've made my choice and I'm sticking with it. Perhaps if you hadn't kicked me when I was down, my choice would be you.

Susan keeps hinting around that she wants to borrow money from me and I'm playing dumb. I'm not giving her any more money. Sure she's paid it all back, but I'm not going to support her complete inability to prioritize anymore.

Speaking of which, rent is due soon. I hope she has a plan.

No new developments in my life, love life or otherwise. Actually, I'm not quite sure what's happening in that corner anymore. I guess normal people wait this kind of thing out, see how the hand plays. I guess I'll try to be normal this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home