Sunday, February 17, 2008

Turns A Body Into GDP

Current Song: "Uh-Oh, Love Comes To Town" -- Talking Heads

I did almost nothing today except listen to music and shop for shit I don't need online. Amazon has all my money.

I did get a brief respite when Dan and Chad and I attempted to go to the showing of the Academy Award nominated live-action short films at the Lagoon. Unfortunately, by the time we got to the head of the line, there was only one seat left for the three of us. So instead of movie time, we went and got milkshakes at Snuffy's, and it's all I could have asked for.

We've got big plans in the works apparently.

Also, I'm still mad at you and the childish way you are handling it does not speak well of you. On the other hand, as mad as I am, I'm working on buying you a present you would absolutely love, because I am shameless, which doesn't speak well of me. I wish we could go back to simply loving each other and not stressing out about it. Remember those days? I was actually happy then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home