Saturday, February 16, 2008

With Pulleys And Weights

Current Song: "In The Aeroplane Over The Sea" -- Neutral Milk Hotel

I'm actually kind of hungry for the first time since I upped the Prozac and it killed my appetite. Which is kind of a gift, actually.

I goddamn love Neutral Milk Hotel. It's such a hipster cliche and I'm embracing it anyway.

I desperately need to get a new garbage can for my bedroom because, um, something bad happened to mine. You don't want to know. But I need to go shopping at a Target or a Wal-Mart because I have gift cards to both, and I never get out that way. I should make a day of it and go grocery shopping for affordable groceries for once in my life, also.

I feel weird today. I hope this doesn't spring into a manic episode where I strip naked and run down University in the snow screaming that I am the angel of death. My poor broken brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home