Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I Guess We'll Just Have To Adjust

Current Song: "Wake Up" -- Arcade Fire

I laid on the couch all wrong and kinked up my neck worse than anything. If I take some muscle relaxants and go to bed now I can sleep for almost 12 hours.

The quiz I had to take today, I was grossly unprepared for it, but then I got in there and realized it was multiple-choice. So, it didn't matter.

Someone somewhere in this building is playing "The First Noel" on what sounds like a trumpet but reasonably could be any of the brass instruments, I can't really tell them apart. Also, they must be new to the instrument.

I've been sleepwalking through a lot of days lately. Also, skipping eating because I'm too tired or nothing sounds good. Although last night I had a burrito at 1 AM. I'm failing at life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home