Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Turn A New Leaf Over

Current Song: "Black Holes and Revelations" -- Muse

I had to quit my other internship this morning after my third failed attempt to observe that day care program. I refuse to disrupt my work schedule to travel halfway across town on one or more buses for absolutely nothing in return. Or at least, I refuse to as of now. I felt kind of bad because I had two more on the schedule this month, but then again, both of them were in the far reaches of Saint Paul and it's likely I would have traveled for an hour or more to both only to find out that it was a no-go.

The right side of my neck, right at the base of my skull, has hurt excruciatingly for three days. I don't remember headbanging or anything, but then again, with me you just never know.

Keli needs a hug and a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home